Good morning and happy Friday!!!
Well its been a lovely warm week here in the South of England and today is no exception. Just been and hung 3 loads of washing out on the line…very organised today!!
i havent been crafting as much as normal just lately as im working on something that i will bring to you all as soon as its done and all the creases are ironed out. Im so excited about it and i think you will enjoy it to. Im going to keep it all under wraps for now but i will let you know when its ready!!
So todays project is a gift box punch board project. I made this box and found it was suitable for all occasions as there isnt a sentiment on it. I didnt use the punch boards clasp on the box i wanted to be different so i closed it with a ribbon.
So you can download the pdf …Envelope Punch Board Mini Boxes Instruction and supply list
If you would like to shop with me then you can simply CLICK HERE
Remember this joining offer is only on until 30th June so dont miss out you can CLICK HERE to join me. Heres a few reasons why…….
A 20 percent discount on all Stampin’ Up! products, including stamp sets, paper, and accessories. It’s a great way to support your love of stamping, paper or digital crafting, home decor-whatever your passion may be! Extra income based on your sales and recruiting-just how much extra income is up to you! See the Compensation Table for more information.
A flexible schedule-this is your business, so you can put as much (or as little) time into it as you’d like! Support from Stampin’ Up! through audio and video trainings, a bimonthly magazine, and a demonstrator-only website with thousands of ideas!
The Stampin’ Up! Career Plan illustrates all of the different ways demonstrators can earn income. Here are some highlights of Stampin’ Up!’s generous Career Plan:
• As a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, keep 20 percent of the personal net sales you earn through workshop and customer direct sales!
• Save an additional 10% on your first order!
• Together, your instant income and volume rebate can reach up to 35 percent of your personal sales a month!
• The Personal Earnings Table on this page illustrate how much you can earn through the Stampin’ Up! Career Plan.
• Earn cash bonuses, product bonuses, incentive trips, and other awards as you achieve success through our awards and recognition programme
Have a great day